Kindyl turns ten today. I can't believe she is that old! Kindyl was my easiest baby, and has continued to be a very sweet, easygoing child. When she was a toddler and I had the choice of running errands by myself or taking her with me, I often took her with me. This is unheard of for me. I don't like running errands with kids. I almost never do it. It is difficult and unnecessary .But she never asked for things she couldn't have, and she would point out fun things and just keep me entertained. Often when I am driving with her I call out her name just to double check that I didn't leave her at home! She is a quiet child, but at the same time hilarious! See this post: http://clanmacnab.blogspot.com/2008/03/silly-kindyl.html
ten things I love about Kindyl:
1. She is hilarious! She makes you laugh when you least expect it.
2. She is a good friend. I love watching or hearing about her interactions with her friends. I remember 4th grade, and I remember petty jealousies, mean girls, and getting my feelings hurt. She and one friend in particular seem to just be made differently. They are silly, and don't even seem to notice things that should hurt their feelings. She just likes to have fun. And when someone says something rude to her, she doesn't retaliate. Today she told me something rude a girl said to her. Instantly I thought of about four mean things about this girl Kindyl could say back.(yes, I have mean thoughts about children. But only when they are mean to mine.) And yet she didn't say anything mean back. When I asked her why she said, "mom, I never do. What would be the purpose?" She doesn't see a reason to hurt other people. No drama.
3. She is a fantastic artist.
4. She plays with Brenley, and even takes her to her friend's house with her.
5. She does what she is asked the first time.
6. She has fabulous hair;)
7. She loves to sing
8. She is thoughtful of others
9. She is a great student. Her teachers have always loved her.
10.She is helpful
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posted by sherry at 6:27 PM