Friday, August 15, 2008

Bunco last night!

I joined a new bunco group a few months ago, and it has been a lot of fun. I have subbed for a couple different groups for years, but never actually took the plunge until recently.


(cute bunco girls)

The girls are almost all a few years younger than me, some of them are siblings of old High School friends (or elementary, or Jr. High;). One of the subs was the sister of a friend of mine from the 6th grade! She told me how to find her blog, and I am looking forward to catching up with her and her family.


(a couple of us pregnant girls)


These girls help keep me young. It is nice to get out of the house, and get a little wild and silly. One of the girls suddenly pounded on the table after one roll, and a whole new element was born. It's kind of more like bunco combined with the game Trouble. Come on, you remember the game.



You never know what you will get with a few girls, no kids, and a lot of sugar. Sugar is the Mormon's alcohol, I've decided. We tend to get a little silly, without all of the nasty side effects;)

5 people know I love comments!:

Crazymamaof6 said...

way way fun!

love bunko!

hey i figured out who it was that i thought was you. i have to use someone else's yearbook to figure out her name but i ran into her at Barro's in Gilbert yesterday!

you are off the HOOK! it wasn't you! you were totally RIGHT! sorry about that.

Rhonda said...

K-first of all I have missed so much! I was trying to speed read all of the posts I've missed. I haven't been checking blogs in forever! So, to sum up, love the belly hole- too funny, sorry that you are like me and still sick (but loved what your Hubby said about the mouse) and lastly I LOVE HAVING YOU IN OUR GROUP!! It's nice to actually have some one that's my age (and preggers too) in the group so I don't feel like a total loser!

Vidal's Nest said...

I love bunko! What the heck? I keep asking around. I swear I am going to find a group around here!
Glad you had a fun night out! It's always a good break!

Caryn said...

I have no idea who you are talking about.

Patrice said...

I love Bunko, too! It's been several years since my last bunko night, but I had a blast.