Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thanks, Melanie!

So, I have been watching as Melanie has been redoing a few of our other friends' blogs and admiring her work. I may have mentioned this to her (O.K a few times;) and she offered to do mine for me! This was fabulous because, for one thing, I don't have photoshop, and for another thing, I wouldn't know what to do with it even if I did!

I gave her a few ideas and a few colors I am digging right now, and she incorporated all of them! I told her that "the Clan Macnab" is the name of the centuries old Scottish clan that Wendell's family comes from,(O.K- I realize that may be obvious to some of you;)and she was able to use some paisley paper in her design to bring out the Scottish in us. I told her the colors I was loving right now and she used them all.

That's talent. I don't know how long it took her, But I know I e mailed her about it this morning, and when I checked my blog again tonight, it had changed. She has three cute little kids, and is pregnant with her 4th and is a very busy mom and wife! I appreciate the time and thought.

Thanks Melanie!

4 people know I love comments!:

Kim said...

She does awesome. Maybe that is why it took her so long to come over today. Love it and can't wait to have her do mine again. I am not liking my paper, not her fault, mine!

Holly Decker said...

it looks fab. i am so jealous!

Marcie and Holly said...

It is so cute! She did an swesome job. Your blog always looks so good!

niki said...

Hey sherry of course I remember you! It was nice to get a comment from you on my blog! I can't believe your fam it is so crazy how time flies! I look in on your blog to keep up with you and Wendell! niki