Sunday, April 6, 2008

No big shocker here...I wonder if Wendell knows?;)

I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Acts of Service

My Detailed Results:
Acts of Service: 11
Words of Affirmation: 7
Receiving Gifts: 4
Physical Touch: 4
Quality Time: 4

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book

2 people know I love comments!:

Kim said...

I saw that you joined my old Bunco group. I hope you like it just as much as I did. I wish I was there to play with you. Oh well!

Holly Decker said...

haha... i have been talking and thinking about love languages all week this week!
i am convinced that i am all of them... poor Jeff... i am so high maintenance!

thanks for the insight into what makes you feel loved... now i know what to do for you! :)