Friday, April 4, 2008

Fabulous Weekend

O.K- this is going to be such a great weekend. Can you guess why? Because nobody is moving this weekend? Yes, that is part of it. But not all of it.

It is Conference weekend! Yeah! i love, love, love conference weekend. I look forward to it for six months.

Did I learn to love it even more when our church time switched from 9:00 to 8:00? Maybe. DO I love snuggling on the couch with my kids to watch "church" a little better then sitting in the chapel? Possibly.

But that is not really the point. I love to listen to our prophet. I am so grateful to be a part of a church that includes continuing revelation. There is something so fabulous about sitting down to listen to what our Heavenly Father intends for us to hear right now. How can any church subsist without it?


I am so grateful for our gospel. I am grateful that our Heavenly Father loves us enough to communicate with us through our scriptures, our own prayers, and our prophet.

Have a great Conference weekend!

1 people know I love comments!:

Holly Decker said...

hooray for conference!
glad you love it as much as me :)

hopefully you could listen to the talks between barfs! :)