Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Article of Faith

After the election results came in last night, what I needed was a little Faith. Faith that we still live in the greatest nation on Earth. Faith that we live in the Promised Land. That we still live in One Nation Under God. On that note, I will leave you with the 12th Article of Faith:

We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

And now I will keep working on my Faith.

4 people know I love comments!:

Nicole and Gene Cope said...

Didn't you know that Canada is the promised land???
hehe
Glad you got the package okay. I actually went to your neighbor's accidently...it's been awhile. Gene said desert landscaping:)
We are doing well. We are actually heading to Canada in 2 weeks for a couple weeks...excited but a little anxious.
I hope the clothes fit your little one. She is adorable. I hope to see you soon!

The Taylor Family said...

Sherry, I love, love, love the picture of your kids, whatta beautiful family. And your baby is gorgeous! Congrats.

macmommy said...

Always look on the positive side...at least it's not Bush anymore. Oh wait, you might like him =) Shutting up now...I avoid politics--haha!

Spence said...

McCain's concession speech alone should have boosted your faith that this is the greatest country on earth. Only in America can a campaign that was so bitterly contended end with such poise and grace. Brie said that if he'd spoken like that during the race she may have voted for him.

Gods bless America.