Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Sound of Music

You may want to take a few minutes to watch this, I thought it was awesome. I love how it started out with one person and gradually turned into 200 people rockin' out in the middle of the station. I loved how it has kids all the way up to old people. I love how it looks like people are spontaneously joining in. It is like those musicals where people magically burst into perfectly choreographed song and dance, only in real life. I watched it about 5 times in a row, and will probably watch it a few more times;) It helps that I love the sound of Music...



Thanks to my brother in law Bryce who found this on twitter, and e mailed it to us. Thanks Bryce!

3 people know I love comments!:

Ken_and_Becky said...

Whoa, that's awesome, haha. Must have been a dance company or something, huh? Yeah, I love how they make it look like they're just random people starting to dance.

Frankie and Krista said...

Cool video! Yes sera did clean up her mess, she knows how anal her mom is haha! She made fresh fruit smoothies and toast at 6:30 this morning and I didn't have to clean one thing. LOVE IT!!

Patrice said...

That was so cool! The easter bunny was watching the sound of music tonight while hiding eggs.